Admiral Appliance Repair
Reliable Admiral Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Admiral appliance repair and can solve any Admiral issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Admiral washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same-day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top-rated Admiral repair experts. As a proud local and family-owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repairs, our team is trained and experienced in performing professional Admiral appliance repairs. So, when you need fast assistance, all you need to do is give us a call.
BOOK YOUR ADMIRAL APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Admiral repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Admiral appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Admiral fridge repairs
Our experts have repaired numerous Admiral fridges over the years. We are the team to trust if you’re experiencing problems with your Admiral fridge. If your fridge is feeling warm, leaking, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient same-day service.
Get in touch with us today for fast Admiral fridge repairs.
Learn more about our Admiral refrigerator repair services
Admiral dishwasher repairs
We provide efficient repair services for your Admiral dishwasher. Whether your dishwasher is leaking, not cleaning, or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to help fix your dishwasher at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Admiral oven repairs
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing Admiral ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Admiral oven, call us. With our same-day service, you will be cooking your favourite meals to perfection before you know it!
Admiral stove repairs
Our professionals have the best knowledge of Admiral stoves, and have been repairing different Admiral models over the past 15 years. We have earned a great reputation among customers from our effective repairs and great customer services.
When you notice any worrying signs from your Admiral stove, get in touch with us today for same-day service.
Admiral washer repairs
We take pride in providing fast, quality, and affordable repairs for Admiral washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of Admiral washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
If you notice a strange noise, leak, or even if your washer no longer turns on, give us a call right away.
Admiral dryer repairs
Our team can efficiently fix your Admiral dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Common Admiral Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Admiral dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Admiral dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Admiral dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Admiral dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Admiral electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Admiral Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Admirals are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Admiral washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Admiral washer is leaking water
• Admiral Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Admiral Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Admiral dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Admiral Dishwasher is not draining
• The Admiral dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Admiral Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Admiral Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Admiral stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Admiral technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Admiral stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Admiral Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Admiral Fridge Issues.
Since your Admiral fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Admiral Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Admiral fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Admiral Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Admiral technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Admiral Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Admiral Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Admiral electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Admiral Error Codes and their Descriptions
• E0: Ice Maker Fault (if fitted)
Ensure that the fan is running behind the ice maker and that it’s filling up with water
• E1: Freezer Sensor Fault
Ensure the freezer door is fully shut and there’s nothing obstructing the door. If that doesn’t work, unplug the device for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
• E3: Defrost Sensor Fault
In the event that the fuse of the defrost sensor is faulty, it is time to replace the defrost sensor. Test the parts with a multimeter to determine which part is faulty. If either part of the sensor lacks connectivity, you must replace the defrost sensor.
• E4: Fridge Defrost Sensor Fault
The compartment temperature in your fridge can be incorrect due to this sensor fault. It’s best to find where the sensor is located and replace it.
• E5: Freezer defrost sensor fault
If the refrigerator defrosts sensor fails that means the heating element doesn’t turn on. The solution to this would be to replace the sensor with a manufacturer-accurate part.
• E6: Main control-board and display board fault
The main control board is like your fridge’s brain and controls all major components and functions and is unfortunately not a serviceable part. The part would have to be replaced with a manufacturer’s accurate part
• E7/E8: Environmental temperature sensor fault
You should consider diagnosing and replacing the environmental temperature sensor located on your admiral fridge
• E9: Freezer high-temperature alarm
Check the door seals for gaps, cracks, or tears and any other obstructions that could cause the high temperature and check for frost build-up in your fridge. Also, avoid leaving your fridge door open for long periods of time
• F0 The Function Key is Stuck
You can replace the touchpad of the appliance. In some cases, the touchpad and the clock are conjoined together. If that is the case then you’d have to replace both the clock and the touchpad using factory-approved parts.
• F1: The touchpad or the clock (ERC) is defective
n most cases, the problem is with the touchpad or the clock. If this is the issue you may have to replace the part with a manufacturer-given part.
• F2: The heat of the oven is too high
The relay board can be replaced or the RTD sensor may have malfunctioned and may also need to be replaced. Make sure the sensor is fastened correctly to the main board.
• F3/F4: The sensor for the oven temperature has shorted (RTD)
Check the wiring of the temperature sensor. If the wiring is fine and free from wire stripping and other damage then consider replacing the sensor.
• F5: Conflict with watchdog and hardware
The best course of action for this error code would be to replace the clock/touchpad
• F7: The function key has shorted or is stuck
Depending on the model, you can replace the touchpad or if the touchpad is attached to your clock you can just replace the clock entirely with the touchpad connected to it as well.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same-day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more