AEG Appliance Repair
Reliable AEG Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in AEG appliance repair and can solve any AEG issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any AEG stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated AEG repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repairs, our team is trained and experienced in performing professional AEG appliance repairs. So, when you need fast assistance, all you need to do is give us a call.
BOOK YOUR AEG APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your AEG repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our AEG appliance repair services are available within the same day.
AEG fridge repairs
Our experts have repaired numerous AEG fridges over the years. We are the team to trust if you’re experiencing problems with your AEG fridge. If your fridge is feeling warm, leaking, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient same-day service.
Get in touch with us today for fast AEG fridge repairs.
Learn more about our AEG refrigerator repair services
AEG stove repairs
Our professionals have the best knowledge of AEG stoves, and have been repairing different AEG models over the past 15 years. We have earned a great reputation among customers from our effective repairs and great customer services.
If you need urgent AEG stove repairs, call us right away for same-day service.
Learn more about our AEG stove repair services
AEG oven repairs
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing AEG ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
If you are experiencing any problems with your AEG oven, call us. With our same-day service, you will be cooking your favourite meals to perfection before you know it!
Learn more about our AEG oven repair services
AEG dishwasher repairs
Once you have become accustomed to the luxurious benefits of owning an AEG dishwasher, you will wonder how you ever managed without it! Of course, if your dishwasher starts making a strange noise or if you notice any other problems, it can be particularly distressing.
Learn more about our AEG dishwasher repair services
AEG washer repairs
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for AEG washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of AEG washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
If you need urgent washer repairs, call our technicians right away.
Learn more about our AEG washer repair services
AEG dryer repairs
Our team can efficiently fix your AEG dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Learn more about our AEG dryer repair services
Common AEG Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your AEG dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• AEG dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• AEG dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• AEG dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your AEG electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common AEG Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common AEGs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• AEG washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• AEG washer is leaking water
• AEG Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common AEG Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your AEG dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• AEG Dishwasher is not draining
• The AEG dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• AEG Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common AEG Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your AEG stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our AEG technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The AEG stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• AEG Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common AEG Fridge Issues.
Since your AEG fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• AEG Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your AEG fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common AEG Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our AEG technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• AEG Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• AEG Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your AEG electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common AEG Error Codes and their Descriptions
- E11: Difficulty Filling Water During Washing Phase
The reason this error code can populate is for many reasons, from poor fill before the washing cycle or that the valve is defective. It is important to run tests to see what the main cause of this is and to diagnose properly.
- E12: Difficulty Filling Water During Drying Phase
If your drying phase is taking a maximum of 3 minutes to initiate, it could be due to a low or off water pressure or if your pressure switches are faulty, in which those switches would need to be replaced. Also, inspect if the door is shut correctly and if the cycle is paused or not.
- E13: Water Leakage Detected
Ensure that the drain hose that is leaking is properly positioned. If it is, there can be an issue with your water pressure switch or that the water circuit on the pressure switch is leaking/blocked. Another issue can be that the cycle is paused and the door is locked. The buildup of water can cause pressure and result in a leak.
- E21: Difficulty Draining
A faulty drain system can be caused by a mix of things, but the most common cause of this issue is a clogged or dirty drain filter. Ensure that the drain filter is free from obstructions. If it is and your drain is still not flushing water, then it could be a faulty wire or the main board malfunction and would require replacement.
- E23/E24: Malfunction Of The Component That Controls The Drain Pump
A malfunction in the sensing circuit can result in a faulty mainboard and should be a priority to replace.
- E35: Water Level Too High
The water level rising too high in your machine can be caused by an overflowing error or that your fill valve is faulty. Another cause can be that your wiring or your main board is defective. Some things to keep an eye on if this error occurs are to see how often the cycle is starting and stopping due to this error, and if the drain pump is still operating while the cycle is trying to complete.
- E38: Pressure Chamber Blocked
The water circuit on the pressure switches can be broken or your motor belt can also be faulty and may need replacing.
- E3A: Problems With Sensing Circuit Of The Heating Element Relay
This can be caused by a defective main board. If your mainboard is defective then the only resolution is to replace that part on the appliance.
- E41: Door Open
Make sure that there is nothing obstructing the appliance door from properly closing.
- E42: Problems With Door Aperture
Double-check that there is nothing blocking the door from properly opening and closing. If there’s nothing blocking the door then there could be an issue with the door lock or the wiring of the door and should be replaced as needed.
- E45: Problems With The Sensing Circuit Of The Triac That Actions The Door Lock
Check if the sensor by the triac on the door display is faulty. If it is functioning properly, then it could be a main board issue or the result of an emergency drain procedure.
- E51: Motor Power Triac Short-Circuited
The power supply of the triac short-circuited due to a lack of power being sent to the machine itself. It could also be the result of a faulty PCB or a leakage from the motor or wiring loom. Consider powering the device off and on and see if the issue is still present.
- E61 Insufficient Heating During Washing
The heating element of your machine could be faulty if there’s insufficient heating during the washing cycle. Some things to check for are if your wiring in your main panel is faulty or if your NTC sensor is faulty.
- E62: Overheating During Wash Cycle
Overheating during a wash cycle can be caused by the door being open during the cycle. Please ensure nothing is blocking the door from fully closing. If the error code persists then it could be an issue with the heating element or the PCB of your appliance.
- E71 Faulty NTC Sensor
The NTC sensor of your appliance is faulty. It can be caused by the heating cycle skipped and should be reset and reverted back to the start. If that doesn’t work then there could be an issue with the main board and will need to be replaced.
- E82 Error In Reading The RESET/OFF Position Of The Programme Selector
This means there is an error in the selector reset position. It could be caused by a faulty PCB that is sending the wrong configuration data or that the selector wiring is faulty.
- E91: Communication Error Between User Interface And Mainboard
Communication between the main PCB and the user display board. This can be caused by faulty wiring or that the main PCB is faulty. Please ensure that the cycle is never interrupted while running to avoid issues like this.
- E94: Washing Cycle Configuration Error
This can be caused by the incorrect configuration of the appliance or configuration data sent to the appliance. Try powering off and resetting the appliance and if that does not resolve the issue, it could be due to a faulty PCB
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more