Beaumark Appliance Repair
Reliable Beaumark Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Beaumark appliance repair and we can solve any Beaumark issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Beaumark fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher, washer, or dryer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Beaumark repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
We specialize in Beaumark appliances no matter what the issue is. Whether your Beaumark washer is leaking or your Hotpoint fridge is too warm, or you’re experiencing any other issues, we’re here to fix it as fast as possible.
No matter the type or model of your Beaumark appliance, our team at Max Appliance Repair is trained and experienced in repairing all faults. When you need professional Beaumark appliance repair technicians, we are just a phone call away.
BOOK YOUR BEAUMARK APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Beaumark repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Beaumark appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Beaumark refrigerator repair
Our team has repaired countless Beaumark fridges. We are the professionals you can trust when you’re experiencing any issues with your Beaumark fridge. Whether your fridge is not cool enough, making strange noises, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient same-day fridge service.
Call us as soon as you notice anything faulty with your refrigerator. Our speedy service will help keep your food from spoiling.
Learn more about our Beaumark refrigerator repair services.
Beaumark oven repair
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing Beaumark ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
Fortunately, you don’t have to put up with a faulty oven for long thanks to our same-day service in the GTA.
Learn more about our Beaumark oven repair services.
Beaumark stove repair
Our professionals have the best knowledge of Beaumark stoves, and have been repairing different Beaumark models over the past 15 years. We have earned a great reputation among customers from our effective repairs and great customer services.
When you notice any worrying signs from your Beaumark stove, get in touch with us today for same-day service.
Learn more about our Beaumark stove repair services.
Beaumark dishwasher repair
We provide efficient repair services for your Beaumark dishwasher. Whether your dishwasher is leaking, not cleaning, or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to help fix your dishwasher at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Learn more about our Beaumark dishwasher repair services.
Beaumark washer repair
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Beaumark washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of Beaumark washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
If any issue affects your Beaumark washer, call us right away. Our team always arrives prepared with the tools and parts to complete repairs on the spot.
Learn more about our Beaumark washer repair services.
Beaumark dryer repair
Our team can efficiently fix your Beaumark dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Our technicians are trained and experienced in performing speedy diagnoses and repairs. Just give us a call and we will be at your door before you know it.
Learn more about our >Beaumark dryer repair services.
Common Beaumark Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Beaumark dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Beaumark dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Beaumark dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Beaumark dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Beaumark electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Beaumark Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Beaumarks are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Beaumark washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Beaumark washer is leaking water
• Beaumark Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Beaumark Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Beaumark dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Beaumark Dishwasher is not draining
• The Beaumark dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Beaumark Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Beaumark Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Beaumark stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Beaumark technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Beaumark stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Beaumark Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Beaumark Fridge Issues.
Since your Beaumark fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Beaumark Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Beaumark fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Beaumark Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Beaumark technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Beaumark Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Beaumark Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Beaumark electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Beaumark Error Codes and their Descriptions
- L: Lid Lock Failure
The switch that automatically locks your lid to your washer can be faulty. The most common fix for this issue is to replace the switch that’s located on the control panel.
- U: Unbalanced Load
The load put into the machine could be unbalanced, try balancing the load first and if that doesn’t work then the control panel might need to be replaced.
- F1: Defective Touchpad
The touchpad could be faulty on your device and requires a replacement touchpad or membrane
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more