Bosch Appliance Repair
Reliable Bosch Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Bosch appliance repair and we can solve any Bosch issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Bosch washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Bosch repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
When your Bosch appliance needs repairs, you need trained and experienced professionals. Call Max Appliance Repair for expert repairs you can trust.
BOOK YOUR BOSCH APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Bosch repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Bosch appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Bosch refrigerator repair
Our fridge experts have repaired many Bosch fridges in the past. We are the team to trust whenever you’re experiencing any issues with your Bosch fridge. Whether your fridge is not cool enough, making strange noises, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient service.
Our team can help you keep your fridge running. Give us a call and we will be at your door in no time.
Learn more about our Bosch refrigerator repair services.
Bosch oven repair
Our technicians are fully trained to repair any Bosch oven. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience. Regardless of the issue, our team will get everything right for you.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Bosch oven right now, contact us right away for fast repairs.
Learn more about our Bosch oven repair services.
Bosch stove repair
Our expert team has the best knowledge of Bosch stoves, and we have been repairing many Bosch models over the past 15 years. We have earned a great reputation among customers due to our effective repairs and great customer services.
When your stove needs urgent repairs, contact us right away. We always arrive prepared with tools and parts to complete repairs on-site.
Learn more about our Bosch stove repair services.
Bosch dishwasher repair
We provide same day repair services for your Bosch dishwasher. No matter if your dishwasher is leaking or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to make everything right at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Learn more about our Bosch dishwasher repair services.
Bosch washer repair
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs forBosch washers. With over 15-year experience, we have worked on numerous models of Bosch washers and we are the most trustworthy team you can find.
Our same-day service in Toronto ensures that your faulty Bosch washer will be repaired before you know it!
Learn more about our Bosch washer repair services.
Bosch dryer repair
Life without your Bosch dryer might be difficult to imagine. Of course, when your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, it can be devastating.
Don’t let a faulty dryer ruin your day. Call us for urgent repairs by expert technicians.
Learn more about our Bosch dryer repair services.
Common Bosch Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Bosch dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Bosch dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Bosch dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Bosch dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Bosch electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Bosch Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Boschs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Bosch washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Bosch washer is leaking water
• Bosch Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Bosch Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Bosch dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Bosch Dishwasher is not draining
• The Bosch dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Bosch Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Bosch Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Bosch stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Bosch technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Bosch stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Bosch Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Bosch Fridge Issues.
Since your Bosch fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Bosch Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Bosch fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Bosch Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Bosch technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Bosch Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Bosch Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Bosch electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Bosch Error Codes and their Descriptions
- E12: Limescale Build Up
This error code can be displayed due to a limescale build-up in the heat pump. A way to combat this can be to purchase descaler, which will help remove hard water deposits and other build-ups
- E14: Flow Meter Failure
An E14 error code indicates a flow meter failure or an issue with water flowing into the dishwasher or the filling system.
- E15: Water Detected in Base
An E15 error code indicates that the safety switch has detected water in the base of the dishwasher. Your leakage protection system has been activated.
- E16 & E17: Water Filling the System
An E16 or E17 error code indicates an issue with water flowing into the dishwasher or the filling system. The water may not be able to enter the dishwasher.
- E24: Dishwasher Not Draining
There could be several reasons for it. To find out the cause, please check the following things for an E24 error code: 1Check the inlet hose and ensure it’s not kinked or damaged. If that doesn’t fix the problem, the pump cover may be loose. The pump cover is located at the bottom of the dishwasher underneath the filter. Remove the filter to reveal the pump cover and ensure that it’s not loose. If you have trouble locating it, review your owner’s manual.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more