GE Appliance Repair
Reliable GE Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in GE appliance repair and we can solve any issue you may have with your appliances. Our team of experienced technicians are fully trained to repair any GE washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated GE repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and great customer services. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
We also back up our services with limited warranties to give customers peace of mind. Regardless of the issue, our expert team will fix it for you in no time.
BOOK YOUR GE APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your GE repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will confirm the details with you. Our GE appliance repair services are available within the same day.
GE refrigerator repair
Don’t let a faulty fridge ruin your day. We recommend keeping the door closed and calling our team right away for speedy and professional fridge repairs.
No matter the problem, we will diagnose and fix the issue on-site.
Learn more about our GE fridge repair services.
GE oven and range repair
If you find any worrying issues from your GE ovens and ranges, Call us right away to help. From electric to gas stove, our team has the training and experience needed to fix any fault without delay.
Our team always arrives prepared with tools and parts to get the job done during our first visit.
Learn more about our GE oven repair services.
GE washer repair
Regardless of the model or age of your washer, we are always happy to assist with same-day washer repairs throughout the GTA.
We understand the urgency of repairing a faulty GE washer, so our team always come prepared with necessary parts and tools to fix the issue for you in no time.
Learn more about our GE washer repair services.
GE dishwasher repair
If your GE dishwasher is no longer turning on, not filling with water or if you notice any other problem, contact us right away for fast assistance by trained professionals.
We offer same-day GE dishwasher repair services in Toronto and the GTA.
Learn more about our GE dishwasher repair services.
GE dryer repair
If your GE dryer is getting too hot, not getting warm enough or is no longer tumbling, we recommend that you stop using the appliance and call us right away.
We understand how inconvenient it is when an appliance breaks. So we offer speedy service throughout Toronto.
Learn more about our GE dryer repair services.
Common GE Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your GE dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• GE dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• GE dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• GE dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your GE electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common GE Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common GEs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• GE washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• GE washer is leaking water
• GE Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common GE Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your GE dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• GE Dishwasher is not draining
• The GE dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• GE Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common GE Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your GE stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our GE technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The GE stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• GE Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common GE Fridge Issues.
Since your GE fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• GE Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your GE fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common GE Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our GE technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• GE Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• GE Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your GE electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more