Huebsch Appliance Repair
Authorized Huebsch Appliance Repair for any warranty work in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Huebsch appliance repair and can solve any Huebsch issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Huebsch washer or dryer. Our team is familiar with the new and older models as well as what makes each of them tick – and we are authorized Huebsch repair specialists.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Huebsch repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repairs, our team is trained and experienced in performing professional Huebsch appliance repairs. So, when you need fast assistance, all you need to do is give us a call.
BOOK YOUR HUEBSCH APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Huebsch repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Huebsch appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Huebsch dryer repairs
Our team can efficiently fix your Huebsch dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Learn more about our Huebsch dryer repair services.
Huebsch washer repairs
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Huebsch washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of Huebsch washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
If you notice a strange noise, leak or even if your washer no longer turns on, give us a call right away.
Learn more about our Huebsch washer repair services.
Common Huebsch Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Huebsch dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Huebsch dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Huebsch dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Huebsch dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Huebsch electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Huebsch Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Huebschs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Huebsch washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Huebsch washer is leaking water
• Huebsch Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Certified Huebsch Appliance Service All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more