Kenmore Appliance Repair
Reliable Kenmore Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Kenmore appliance repair and can solve any Kenmore issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Kenmore washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Kenmore repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repairs, our team is trained and experienced in performing professional Kenmore appliance repairs. So, when you need fast assistance, all you need to do is give us a call.
BOOK YOUR KENMORE APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Kenmore repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Kenmore appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Kenmore refrigerator repair
Our fridge experts have repaired numerous Kenmore fridges over the years. We are the team to trust if you’re experiencing problems with your Kenmore fridge. If your fridge is feeling warm, leaking, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient same-day service.
Get in touch with us today for fast Kenmore fridge repairs.
Learn more about our Kenmore fridge repair services.
Kenmore oven repair
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing Kenmore ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Kenmore oven, call us. With our same-day service, you will be cooking your favourite meals to perfection before you know it!
Learn more about our Kenmore oven repair services.
Kenmore stove repair
Our professionals have the best knowledge of Kenmore stoves, and have been repairing different Kenmore models over the past 15 years. We have earned a great reputation among customers from our effective repairs and great customer services.
When you notice any worrying signs from your Kenmore stove, get in touch with us today for same-day service.
Learn more about our Kenmore stove repair services.
Kenmore dishwasher repair
We provide efficient repair services for your Kenmore dishwasher. Whether your dishwasher is leaking, not cleaning, or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to help fix your dishwasher at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Learn more about our Kenmore dishwasher repair services.
Kenmore washer repair
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Kenmore washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of Kenmore washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
Our team always arrives with essential tools and parts to repair the problem on-site efficiently. Contact us today.
Learn more about our Kenmore washer repair services.
Kenmore dryer repair
Our team can efficiently fix your Kenmore dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Learn more about our Kenmore dryer repair services.
Common Kenmore Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Kenmore dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Kenmore dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Kenmore dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Kenmore dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Kenmore electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Kenmore Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Kenmores are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Kenmore washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Kenmore washer is leaking water
• Kenmore Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Kenmore Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Kenmore dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Kenmore Dishwasher is not draining
• The Kenmore dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Kenmore Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Kenmore Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Kenmore stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Kenmore technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Kenmore stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Kenmore Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Kenmore Fridge Issues.
Since your Kenmore fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Kenmore Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Kenmore fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Kenmore Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Kenmore technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Kenmore Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Kenmore Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Kenmore electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more