Magic Chef Appliance Repair
Reliable Magic Chef Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We offer fast, efficient and affordable repair services for Magic Chef appliances in Toronto and the GTA. Our team of certified and trained technicians have been working with various models from Magic Chef, and have the most up-to-date knowledge and expertise to tackle any issue you may have with your appliances.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
We have been serving Toronto homeowners for over 15 years with our superior repair services. As a local and family owned company, we are dedicated to providing quality services at fair rates. That’s how we have established a strong relationship with our customers. We are the trustable experts you can use to fix any problem for your Magic Chef appliances. Our technicians will come with necessary parts and tools to diagnose the problem and fix the issue on site.
We specialize in repairing Magic Chef appliances regardless of the issue. We understand how frustrating and stressful when faced with a faulty appliance, so we invite you to contact us when you notice the problem. We will help you right away.
BOOK YOUR MAGIC CHEF APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Magic Chef repair is simple. Just give us a call or fill out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will confirm the details with you. Our Magic Chef appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Magic Chef fridge repairs
If you find any problems with your Magic Chef fridge at home, don’t panic. We have a group of expert technicians who have worked with various models of Magic Chef fridge.
So, if you notice a leak, strange noise or if your fridge is no longer running, call us right away for on-site Magic Chef appliance repair specialists.
Learn more about our Magic Chef fridge repair services.
Magic Chef stove repairs
We understand the urgency of repairing a faulty stove. That’s why we provide same-day stove repair services across Toronto and the GTA.
No matter the fault or the model of your stove, our team is trained and experienced in performing on-site Magic Chef appliance repair services.
Learn more about our Magic Chef stove repair services.
Magic Chef dishwasher repairs
Our expert team is always available to perform high quality repairs for your Magic Chef dishwashers.
Simply give us a call, and we will arrive quickly and get straight to work. We will have your dishwasher working again before you know it.
Learn more about our Magic Chef dishwasher repair services.
Magic Chef washer repairs
Leaks, electronic faults and mechanical problems can affect any washer. Luckily, you can count on us to help.
When you need speedy Magic Chef washer repairs, our team is just a phone call away. We always arrive prepared with the tools and parts to complete repairs during our first visit.
Learn more about our Magic Chef washer repair services.
Magic Chef dryer repairs
A faulty dryer is not only an inconvenience. It can also be a fire hazard. As soon as you notice any problems with your dryer, contact our dryer experts right away.
Our speedy service throughout the Greater Toronto Area will keep any inconvenience to a minimum.
Learn more about our Magic Chef dryer repair services.
Common Magic Chef Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Magic Chef dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Magic Chef dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Magic Chef dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Magic Chef dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Magic Chef electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Magic Chef Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Magic Chefs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Magic Chef washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Magic Chef washer is leaking water
• Magic Chef Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Magic Chef Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Magic Chef dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Magic Chef Dishwasher is not draining
• The Magic Chef dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Magic Chef Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Magic Chef Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Magic Chef stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Magic Chef technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Magic Chef stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Magic Chef Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Magic Chef Fridge Issues.
Since your Magic Chef fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Magic Chef Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Magic Chef fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Magic Chef Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Magic Chef technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Magic Chef Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Magic Chef Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Magic Chef electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more