Our COVID-19 Response
Hi everyone. We hope that you are all staying safe during this time and adhering to the recommendation from the government and public health agencies. We are following the situation closely and following all necessary guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe.
Max Appliance Repair will remain open, as we are committed to helping people during this difficult time. No matter what you need, you can count on our appliance repair experts to solve any issue you have with your appliances. We also understand that we need to adopt certain measures in order to ensure safety. To that end, here is what we are doing in response to COVID-19:
– Before accepting a job, we will ask our customers about their health to ensure that we do not help spread the virus
– All of our technicians will be given hand sanitizers and gloves to take with them to every job
– Our technicians have been instructed to cover their faces upon arriving at a customer’s home
– We have also instructed our tech to adhere to social distancing practices
– Our techs will thoroughly clean all tools after every job
– Any of our employees that have traveled outside of Canada in the past month have been asked to go into self-isolation for 2 weeks
– All of our employees have been told to regularly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response, we encourage you to call us at (647) 477-0946.
The Team at Max Appliance Repair